With conflicting information circulating regarding masks, one fact is agreed on, masks need to be cleaned, sanitized and disinfected. The CDC along with local and state health agencies recommend sanitizing and disinfecting surfaces. The questions is how long can viruses survive on surfaces; https://www.cogencyteam.com/news/2020/04/covid-19-how-long-can-the-virus-survive-on-surfaces/ The stability of the virus on different surfaces including paper, tissue, wood, cloth, glass, banknote, stainless steel, plastic and the inner and outer layers of masks was studied and showed:
- No infectious virus was found on printing and tissue papers after 3-hours,
- No infectious virus could be detected from treated wood and cloth on day 2
- No infectious virus could be detected on smooth surfaces on day 4 (glass and banknote) or day 7 (stainless steel and plastic).
- A detectable level of infectious virus could still be present on the outer layer of a surgical mask on day 7. The recovery from the face mask on day 7 was very small. The question as to whether infection risk is possible is being debated. [Note: Virus survival on the face mask may be very different when worn due to many factors including moisture and warm temperature from the act of breathing.] With the growing need for mask use and support for the use of facemasks outside of healthcare, further studies about the implications of this finding are necessary.
Risingsun has put a kit together with a cloth mask, a spray bottle and a bottle of iodine to be used as a spray for the surface of the mask and as an oral and nasal spray. The iodine solution is intended to be take as a supplement and is therefore safe for comsumption The spray can also be sprayed on food too
Manufactured by: Risingsun Iodine Products an FDA inspected and GMP certified iodine supplement manufacturing facility located in Livingston, Montana USA. (FDA FFR registration No. 18101635346)
Kit Includes: Mask, 4 oz spray bottle and a bottle of McAdam 1% iodine (6mg) solution.
Worried about your safety when going out? Be brave in stepping out and staying protected from viruses with our Drytech 3-Layer Reusable Custom Face Masks.
Our face masks are made with top quality, 3 layers of knit fabric to ensure maximum filtration of harmful elements.
- Spray Bottle:
The spray bottle is hard resin BPA free and food safe. The sprayer is plastic and excreets an even spray, there are aproximately 750 single sprays dispensed.
- McAdam 1% Iodine Solution 3mg:
McAdam 1% Iodine Soltuins contains 1% iodine and 6.6% potassium iodide for a total of 3mg of iodine per drop. McAdam 1% Iodine Solutions contan the same ingredients in the Lugols Iodine Solution just not as much elemental iodine crystals. The iodine content is attained with incresing the amount of potassium iodide.
Non-Allergenic Ingredients: Iodine isn't considered to be an allergen (something that triggers an allergic response) since it occurs naturally in the body and is actually necessary for thyroid function. However, some medications, solutions, or concentrations that contain iodine may cause a person to have an allergic reaction. Risingsun iodine solutions contain iodine, potassium iodide and distilled water.
Heavy Metals tested for: Arsenic (As), Barium (Ba), Beryllium (Be), Cadmium (Cd), Chromium (Cr), Lead (Pb), Mercury (Hg), Nickel (Ni), Selenium (Se), Silver (Ag). Risingsun is the only supplement company that tests for the RCRA 8 metals. The Resource Recovery and Conservation Act (RCRA) lists and monitors a group of eight heavy metals which are commonly referred to as the RCRA 8. The reason being, each of these eight metals is extremely toxic at even small concentrations. Risingsun's iodine supplements test the lowest for heavy metal content than any iodine supplement on the available.
Discounts: Free shipping on orders over $50.
To Make an Iodine Supplement Spray: Fill 4 oz.(120ml) container with distilled water; ADD 1 to 6 maximum drops of Risingsun's McAdam 1% iodine (3mg) solution for desired ppm (parts per million). OPTIONAL: ADD 1 teaspoon lemon juice (a natural surfactant), then affix closure and shake to mix. Additional lemon juice can be added. To make a sanitizer mix 2 oz distilled water with 2 oz 100 proof vodka for at total of 4 oz. then add Lugols solution. Or: use only vodka and no distilled waterthen add the lugols to the 4oz of vodka.
|Iodine concentrations using Risingsun's McAdam 1% iodine (3mg) Solution|
|McAdam 1% Iodine Solution 3mg||1 drop||2 drops||4 drops||6 drops||8 drops||10 drops|
|Iodine Amount (ppm)*||25ppm||50ppm||100ppm||150ppm||200ppm||250ppm|
|* ppm (Parts Per Million)|
COA (Certificate of Analysis): COA's are available on request. COA's are required to be performed on every supplement by the FDA to ensure it meets CGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) regulations. CGMP refers to the Current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations enforced by the FDA. CGMPs provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of manufacturing processes and facilities. Adherence to the CGMPs regulations assures the identity, strength, quality, and purity of dietary supplement products by requiring that manufacturers of medications adequately control manufacturing operations.
Lot# (Located on iodine bottle)
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking medication consult your doctor before use. If any adverse reaction occurs immediately discontinue use of this product and consult your doctor. Keep this product out of reach of children.
- The statements on this website, in our brochures and on our product labels have not been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, diet, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions.
- Our iodine supplement products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.